was INFINITELY better than the Decemberists. Dancing right in front of the stage and with the band members (!) was awesome, as was doing something other than homework on a Thursday night. I did feel a little out of place along all the partiers, but still had an amazing time. Now I need to go download some Ozomatli.
But first, some things that just popped into my mind.
-Yay for Amrita and friends that are not drama. Boo to passive aggressive mean friends who make you feel like they took you and wiped their ass with your feelings.
-Can't wait for the Squier Retreat this weekend. I really don't know what to expect but I'm sure it will be fun. I emailed everyone who's going saying they should bring exercise clothes if they want to run and do yoga with me and got two responses, both from professors. That will be a fun sight- me running alongside my profs. Hehe. Good thing I like them all so much.
-Tomorrow: Lab, RDDA exam, work in the neuroscience lab, go to OMSI for my behavioral observation group project, aka watching kids play and calling it work. Then finally taking a break from this hellish week. Would someone like to cook with me tomorrow night? Or go out? This is probably not the best place to ask but if you read this in time, call me!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would LOVE to cook with you tonight if I could. Vegetarian, please :) And I would never wipe my ass with you.
Post a Comment