Saturday, June 27, 2009
Everything is beautiful, even when some parts are bound to ache. I'm inclined to think that it is all so disgustingly perfect. So marvelously imperfect that, really, it is perfect. Everything is.
1 comment:
Ray
said...
yes. i am inclined to agree.
7/20/2009 11:14 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy the Silence
Enjoy the Silence
Vows are spoken to be broken. Feelings are intense; words are trivial. Pleasures remain; so does the pain.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(7)
Everything is beautiful, even when some parts are ...
Found.
Boy has a son.As of...two days ago.Me: looking for...
I'm on my way out the door to go to Fallbrook for ...
Last night I think I had what a normal person migh...
I'm going through all of my old school papers, fro...
And the blogosphere tempts again
►
2008
(54)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(195)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(36)
►
2005
(49)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(16)
Links
Album
1 comment:
yes. i am inclined to agree.
Post a Comment